Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jamie Jamie is offline

Default Mitsubishi WT-46809 1080i problem help !!

Ronald wrote:

I got a Mitsubishi WT-46809 with 1080i... The television works fine on
480p without a problem. I had direct tv installed.. with the HD
reciever. I can't get the television to do 1080i. When I tell the
direct tv to use 1080i the TV shuts off. I have it all hooked up
properly. About last year I replaced the Convergous IC's. I'm
clueless. It did the same thing with my friends xbox 360... Any help
I'd apprciate it!!

-Ron

Maybe it can't handle the format rate?
also, is it possible your equipment is using
1080p? not i ?
it's possible your TV does not support that.

http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5"