Posted to alt.home.repair
metspitzer metspitzer is offline

Default Magicjack Echo Problem

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 16:14:54 -0600, "Patrick C"
wrote:

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Patrick C" wrote:

Having an echo problem started a few weeks ago. Support takes me through
set of trouble shooting procedures and then repeats the procedures to no
avail. Tried it on all of our three systems 2 Vista and a XP with no
change. Wondering if anyone else was having this problem? Was thinking
of
purchasing a few more as gifts but won't with a problem like this. Think
I'll recommend Skype instead.

VOIP sucks. I think you should recommend a land line, if it's friends
your talking to. I can barely stand the quality of a typical cell phone
call, and VOIP is ten times worse than that.

I bought it mainly to save money being retired. Guess I'll have to live
with poor quality.

Did you give up your phone?