Posted to alt.home.repair
Patrick C Patrick C is offline

Default Magicjack Echo Problem

"metspitzer" wrote in message
On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 18:45:27 -0600, "Patrick C"
wrote:

Having an echo problem started a few weeks ago. Support takes me through
set of trouble shooting procedures and then repeats the procedures to no
avail. Tried it on all of our three systems 2 Vista and a XP with no
change. Wondering if anyone else was having this problem? Was thinking
of
purchasing a few more as gifts but won't with a problem like this. Think
I'll recommend Skype instead.

How long did you have it before the echo problem started?

Must have had it for a year. Occasional break ups but this echo problem's
constant.

I tried one and found it unreliable.

If you have waited too long to send it back, you might consider
loaning the thing to friends. I would be interested in how many hit
and misses you get.

Good idea.