Posted to alt.electronics,aus.electronics,sci.electronics.misc
Peter Hucker Peter Hucker is offline

Default want a simple ladar detector

On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 20:58:49 -0000, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

PeterD wrote:

On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 17:42:16 -0000, "Peter Hucker"
wrote:

On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 13:53:51 -0000, PeterD wrote:

On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 06:25:43 GMT, "Peter"
wrote:

Thankyou for being one of the few who took this question seriously.
By "Ladar" I am refering to Laser speed detection. (And no I did not make
the term up)
As for "Radar", I have a GPS with fixed position speed cameras defined, so
I'm fine there.

There is no defense against laser speed detectors.

What's wrong with the GPS way? It covers all the known hideout spots. It doesn't matter what methos the cops are using.

You are kidding, right? "All the known hideout spots..." All of them?
Around here, that would be virtually the entire state, or at least
that part of the state where are are roads, at least. Get real, speed
traps are setup wherever the cop wants it to be.

Don't feed the troll.

Don't be such an ignoramus. I have a GPS, as do thousands of others. And it works. NO speeding tickets.

Why is bra singular and panties plural?