Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] hootie@hoo.com is offline

Default Soft Close Ball Bearing Full Extension Slides

I bought a box of these ball bearing full extension, soft close slides
from www.Quikdrawers.com, and they also offer a self-close (not soft)
for a little bit less money.

Does anyone have a lot of experience with these? They seem great but
obviously the soft close closes slooooowly. The self-close does not
slow down but closes a bit quicker.

Right now, my customers are choosing the soft close over the
self-close about 1.5:1 Anyone having a different experience? I
prefer not to use the undermounts due to the special cutting, boring
and drilling...plus we want full extension and 100lb payload.

tia

hootie