Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Todd Rich Todd Rich is offline

Default Mill advice?

matthew maguire wrote:
(snip)
Hi Todd,

Consider this,

http://cgi.ebay.com/Logan-ES8S1-2-Va...1%7C240%3A1318

I have a Devlieg 2B and 2 kneemills in my little dog and pony shop, but
when it comes to removing scale (or making any flat surface), if I have
the time I'll run my little Sheldon shaper.

I'll let it run by itself and do something else, (really on the cheap).

Matt

First, and insurmountable problem, wife is insistant about no new machines
at this time.

Second, it says there is no autofeed, so I'd have to stay with the machine
or add one. I do have a powerfeed on my mill.

Other than that, it looks to be in great shape, and close by too.

Once I've got steady income from this, the first problem might go away.