Posted to alt.home.repair
PV PV is offline

Default Westinghouse stove too old?

metspitzer wrote:
My stove is about 35 years old. I never was able to locate the model
number. One of the eyes went out, and I have been using only 3 for
years.

Well my dryer went out, so I called the repairman. He came out and
fixed the dryer, so I had him look at the stove. He said the control
rheostat was bad and they don't make them anymore.

True?

Quite possible, they no longer make elements for my Westinghouse stove that
is 14 years old. However there are "universal" elements available. Check
with a local parts supply house and ask.

--
PV

Do not compute the totality of your poultry population before the
manifestations of incubation have ceased.

William Jennings Bryant