Young Carpenter

Default Why wood prices are going up

Now she could be fun. Luckily I don't foresee her leaving a wake like
Andrew or I might pack up and go contract out of my car

--
Young Carpenter

plenty of practice, and you usually make way more noise than intended"

"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
Saw a piece on TV last night where the price of wood (ply/OSB etc) is
going sky high because the Fed Gov is buying huge amounts to do some
rebuilding in Iraq.

The article in our newspaper this morning said the Iraq purchases would
have been a momentary blip if not for other factors coinciding. I don't
remember them all, but one was that the mills had cut back production
last fall vecause of low prices so reserve supply was nil.

And then there's Isobel :-).

--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?