Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Red is offline

Default Harbor Freight Tools

On Nov 13, 8:40*pm, "MiamiCuse" wrote:
I have bought from them quite a few times during the life of my never
ending, ever expanding remodeling project.

My experience is their hand tools are really good, at least to a layman like
me, I like it, and I like their prices too.

However, their power tools are junk. *Prices are attractive, but you really
get what you pay for. *Much heavier than the competitive brands, bulkier and
not as functional.

What are your experience?

MC

I bought a torque wrench from them a few years back. Compared the
torque readings against one that had been calibrated by a precision
measurement lab. The HF one was within 2% of the calibrated one. I
was definitely surprised.
Red