Posted to alt.home.repair
Ike Ike is offline

Default Harbor Freight Tools

On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 21:40:40 -0500, "MiamiCuse"
wrote:

I have bought from them quite a few times during the life of my never
ending, ever expanding remodeling project.

My experience is their hand tools are really good, at least to a layman like
me, I like it, and I like their prices too.

However, their power tools are junk. Prices are attractive, but you really
get what you pay for. Much heavier than the competitive brands, bulkier and
not as functional.

What are your experience?

MC

I have purchased quite a few tools from HF over the years. A few are
junk. Most are a great bargain. And a few are exceptional values. The
way I look at it, I could never justify the expense of a professional
quality tool for the amount of use I will give it. And given the
choice of having the right tool for the job or not having the tool at
all, I am grateful I can buy a cheap tool at HF that gets the job done
for the fews times I need it.