Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Car radio switches on/off at random - possibly OT

Adrian wrote:
"ARWadsworth" gurgled happily,
sounding much like they were saying:

That may be easier said than done. Modern cars tend not to have
standard euro sized radios but things shaped and sized to fit the
dash, at least on the outside.

...and cheap and easily available facia adaptors...

Never thought of that. Just what I need for my van. Do you have any
recommended suppliers (I will also of course Google myself)

Only those I gave in the first reply... grin
CarAudioDirect & InCarExpress.

Don't spose you know where I can get a basic cheaap car radio, don't want
CD, DVD, I Pod, just radio?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk