Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] NOSPAMnet@gmail.com is offline

Default Screwfix's 10% Offer Extended

On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 15:50:00 +0000, Tim S wrote:

coughed up some electrons that declared:

Well it gives me a "unique code" so I presume it's unique to me .
It also says down at the bottom
"You have registered to receive these offers with the following email
address: "
so that might be why you aren't getting it if you havent registered .

Tart's tits...

That explains why I never get these mailshorts everyone speaks of - just
missed out on this one, fortunately only for a 55 quid order.

The tickboxes are under My Account / Personal Details

Just ticked both of them - let's see if that does the trick.

Thanks for the head up

Cheers

Tim

And don't forget for web orders you can go via
www.quidco.com if you
are interested in that .