Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking
Andrew Erickson Andrew Erickson is offline

Default What is it? Set 258

In article , "Rob H."
wrote:

http://55tools.blogspot.com/

My guesses:

1459 - Wire fence tightener; the groove on the thingy is slipped over
the fence wire, and then the wire twisted around the middle using a
wrench. The teeth serve to keep it from unwinding after tightening to
the right degree.

1460 - Appears to be some sort of a wagon hitch, with either a
cushioning spring or (more likely, in my estimation) an automatic
braking feature.

1461 - Fumigator? Some chemical placed in the can could be dispersed
and heated by blowing into the pipe.

1462 - Folding handcart for, ummm, maybe toting stovewood, although it
looks hard to balance regardless of what is toted.

1463 - Antenna; frequency band uncertain, but possibly UHF television or
the new fancy digital television.

1464 - I don't even have a faint idea what the intended use of this tool
is, but I don't think I want to be on the receiving end of it.

Now to see other guesses....

--
Andrew Erickson

lose." -- Jim Elliot