Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] NOSPAMnet@gmail.com is offline

Default Even Pro's Can Messup

On Wed, 12 Nov 2008 15:09:26 +0000, Lobster
wrote:

Hugo Nebula wrote:
wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/w...ds/7722891.stm

"Building caves in for second time

In June a builder, Lakhvir Singh, 47, died when the building first
caved in. Search and rescue dogs have been drafted in after the latest
incident."

I would suggest (although I have no evidence) that the people working on
these premises are far from what one would call 'professional' (with or
without an errant apostrophe).

So it would appear, judging by the report on the roiginal incident:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/w...ds/7650821.stm

Presumably the building must have been inspected and pronounced safe by
the appropriate inspectors after the June incident, so I imagine
someone's going to get his balls chewed off over the latest event.
Although - the present report does mention 'scaffolding' so maybe one of
the late Mr Singh's chums was carrying on his work...

David

I guess,after the first event,the estate agent's staff must have been
sitting in trepidation that it was going to happen again ....and it
did .