Doug Winterburn

Default Why wood prices are going up

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 12:56:05 -0700, Kim Whitmyre wrote:

I heard the Congress mention 400 billion dollars for drugs for everyone -
including Bill Gates - And that is just for starters. It is _much_ worse.

-Doug

Rather have such for Americans than fork it over for imperial ambitions.

I'd rather not as I have perfectly good private drug coverage that will go the way
of the dodo bird if this passes, and with government efficiency to replace
it :-( Seems rather strange to provide taxpayer paid benefits to people who
have already provided those benefits for themselves. I'd much rather pay
the 400 billion to fight and defeat those who would harm us in their own
lairs rather than waiting for them to come to us as we know they will if
we do nothing.

-Doug