Silvan

Default Why wood prices are going up

Mike in Mystic wrote:

haha

I'm in CT, too and my wife drives 52 miles each way to work, and that's
usually in an SUV that get's 18 mpg on a good day. The last 3 times
I've filled up I had to pay over $30.

It cost me $15 to fill up my car. I'll have to fill it up again in late
October or early November.

I probably get worse mileage than that SUV because of some un-fixable
ignition problem, but I only drive an average of 18 miles a week. (Well,
to work and back anyway. I actually drive an average of 2,000 miles a
week, but that's another matter.)

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
Confirmed post number: 17826 Approximate word count: 534780