Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default 5 gallon dust separator

CC wrote:
I ran across this plan for making a 5 gallon dust separator and
thought it might be of interest to those that do not have a dust
collection system yet or who are just using a shop vac, I use a
separator lid from Lee Valley and have been happy with it so far, but
for something smaller, this might be just the ticket for them

I have a pair of clear lids from LV daisy-chained on 55-gal drums - and
built a smallish ShopVac powered separator for my router table:

http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/Projects/MiniCyclone/

Works fairly well - especially considering that it was built from scrap
materials...

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar