Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dick 'Tater Dick 'Tater is offline

Default Got a sick e mail

Wes wrote:
"SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote:

Said McCain wrote John Hinckley, who is supposed to get out soon.
Told him that Obama was boinking Jodie.

Outside of being impeached if he crosses ethical lines, I do not want
any harm to come to him. Assuming he doesn't go full left
(doubtfull), a term as CIC could heal a lot of racial tensions.

I hope he doesn't go left like I expect him to go. Maybe he is smart
enough to avoid his gut feelings.

How much further left could a guy go than giving three trillion taxpayer
dollars to private industry in exchange for bad debt and worthless shares?
We have all but nationalized the financial services industry Wes and may
well do the same to the domestic automakers.

Are you familiar with the term cognitive dissidence?

--

Dick