Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_2_] Hawke[_2_] is offline

Default Obama win triggers run on guns - "Most of the people there were cussing Obama"

cavelamb said:
Intentional or not, it sure seems to be working!

I need to pick up another small .380 for my lady's purse.

Keep going. The economy needs your consumption. Shoot a lot of that

ammo up,
too. d8-)

BTW, gas is $1.97 here today. 'Think I'll go shop for a Hummer...

I paid $2.229 this morning on the Left Coast. grumble, grumble

$38 to fill up is a helluva lot nicer than the $78-104 I've paid in
the past. I hope the prices stay down and even get lower.

Where did you pay $2.22? It just went down to $2.49 last night at the
station I use in Apple Valley, Ca.

Grants Pass, Oregon, Jim.

$2.17 in Bakersfield at the Mobile station on White lane

Damn, even PRKalifornia has cheaper gas than us. sigh

Maybe you need to start hounding your representatives to drill in ANWAR. As
you can see it's vital that we drill, baby, drill. Right!

Hawke