Posted to uk.d-i-y
jim jim is offline

Default domestic water booster pumps

On 12 Nov, 00:00, "BigWallop" wrote:
"jim" wrote in message

does anyone have one / have experiences with them?

I need to buy and fit one so would appreciate a discuss of what is
about and best suited..

TIA

Jim

What type of pump are you looking at? A domestic water booster pump?
What's that then?

so far it's a pump (usually with pressure vessel attached) to boost my
(spring fed) water supply up to the top of the house to supply a new
shower room we're putting in.
Current gravity arrangements have "done" for years but now not enough
head to get water into loft tanks (for e.g) plus I want to add a
filtering system which needs a good flow & pressure to backwash it-
hence I need a pump etc.

jim