Posted to uk.d-i-y
Keith[_7_] Keith[_7_] is offline

Default bidet - which way to you face?

Dave wrote:
"Peter Johnson" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 18:42:25 GMT, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

I didn't think anyone actually used one. Aren't they just for show - to
impress the neighbours?

One of my sisters has a house supplied with bidet. When I visited a
few years ago it, the bidet, was covered in dust.

Could be a lot worse !!!!
Dave

Yes, we ripped ours out after a visitor's young daughter used the
'girls toilet', leaving a surprisingly large deposit, which she tried to
flush away by turning on the hot tap. We discovered her mistake shortly
after when the downstairs ceiling collapsed. Plasterboard and hot water
don't mix.

--
Keith