Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark Mark is offline

Default de-rusting inside tubes

brian mitchell wrote in message
I need to do as the subject heading says but can't find an appropriate
tool. I used to have a small (about 1" dia) conical grinding thing to go
in a drill chuck, and another such would do the job, but there aren't
any in the Screwfix catalogue and I don't know what to call them for a
Google search. Does anyone know?

But there may be a better tool that I don't know about, one that
wouldn't be so depth-limited, so any suggestions gratefully received.

Flexible driveshaft like this from ebay
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FLEXIBLE-36-POW22:27
11/11/08ER-TOOL-DRILL-FLEXI-DRIVE-SHAFT-NEW_W0QQitemZ250322388987

the is then a huge range and size of Dremel type wire brush/grinding wheels
from the same source.

-