Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
buerste buerste is offline

Default Food grade O rings?

. net...

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 05:27:23 GMT, the infamous "Harold and Susan
Vordos" scrawled the following:

ds.net...
Folks,
Does anyone have a source for food grade O rings? I found one online
and
sent an inquiry. I was ignored. Any leads appreciated.

Harold

Thanks for all the leads and grins, guys. I should be able to narrow
this
thing down now.

My search for food grade O rings, alone, yielded poor results. No
imagination on my part, it appears.

"Harold's famous turkey sphincters, mmmmm"

Hmmmmm! Food for thought! :-)

Ick! I wouldn't have put it _quite_ that way, 'Arry.

Can I assume the invitation to dine is being declined? :-)

Harold

I think Larry likes "Turkey sphincters" but he just wants to lick off the
basting juices. I keep telling him to wait until they are cooked!

(and you thought you were safe with "food-grade O-rings"!)