Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Weird

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 10:41:21 UTC, "George"
wrote:

Sometime ago I bought from Aldi a craft knife set with numerous blade
assortment and shaft handles.
Anyway I wanted to use for the first time and opened it up and proceeded to
select a blade,piced up the blade and the magnetic strip and several blades
came with it.

Now then this magnetic strip is bendable like a piece of soft toffee how can
this strip be bendable and at the sametime magnetic?

Been around for many years...rubber with magnetic particles. My dad
worked for a fridge company and we used to use bits of door seal for
lots of fun craft things...

http://www.diybanter.com