Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David R.Birch David R.Birch is offline

Default Obama win triggers run on guns - "Most of the people there werecussing Obama"

Terry Coombs wrote:
Hawke wrote:
"
I hear the same increase in gun sales is happening here in Central
Oregon.

Paul

Let me get this straight. You're saying that business is already
booming because of Obama. I expected that he would be able to get the
economy straightened out after he's had some time but now you're
saying that he's already helping out the economy. Wow! it hasn't even
been a week since he was elected and he's already helping the economy
get back on it's feet. That's even better than we hoped for. He
hasn't even taken office yet and he's started to fix the economic
mess the republicans left for us. Boy, I'm sure glad he won.

Hawke

You really *are* an idiot .

But he's a CONSISTENT idiot!

David