Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David R.Birch David R.Birch is offline

Default Obama win triggers run on guns - "Most of the people there werecussing Obama"

Hawke wrote:
" I hear the same increase in gun sales is happening here in
Central Oregon.

Paul

Let me get this straight. You're saying that business is already
booming because of Obama.

No, he said that people are buying guns and ammo because of Obama.
I expected that he would be able to get the economy straightened
out after he's had some time but now you're saying that he's
already helping out the economy. Wow!

Only in a narrow sector of the economy, and not one he'd like to boost.

it hasn't even been a week since he was elected and he's already
helping the economy get back on it's feet. That's even better than
we hoped for. He hasn't even taken office yet and he's started to
fix the economic mess the republicans left for us. Boy, I'm sure
glad he won.

Hawke

Hard to tell if you're serious or obtuse as usual.

David