Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default Result of FREEZING Fluke 97 vs. $3.99 Harbor Freight multimeter

Ignoramus14646 wrote:

(...)

I actually agree with everyone here who was praising Flukes, etc. But
in my truck toolbox, which I mostly use for buying things, testing
stuff to buy and getting stuff home, I have a disposable HF meter.

Hey, I'm not a total Fluke snob. The good tools do stay at home, mostly.

I've got an ancient Radio Shack DMM in the car.
Though one needs to move the probes to measure voltage vs. resistance,
it has rescued me and my pals more than once.

--Winston