Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Mekon[_2_] Mekon[_2_] is offline

Default Agatha Christie - Black Coffee Set - This time with the pic

Mrs Mekon is in this one.

The curtains hide double french windows the 'wallpaper' is fabric stapled to
the 'walls' the fabric comes off easier and doesn't damage any of the wall
sections. All doors had to be fuctioning right down to actually locking with
keys. Unusual on stage, most stuff is just for show. The bookcase was made
from scratch.

At interval peple come ant tell me what a great set I have built, then when
they tell me what they like they talk about the set *dressing* not
construction. they talk about the walpaper or the photos or the clock, almost
anything but the bits I had anything to do with.

Ho hum, back to the workshop

Mekon

--
Mekon