Posted to uk.d-i-y
Theo Markettos Theo Markettos is offline

Default bidet - which way to you face?

David Hansen wrote:
Depends on what one is washing and the design of bidet. What one
might call traditional UK water engineers were very concerned about
the things. The less useful ones that are like low level basins
didn't concern them too much,

What's the point of a bidet with separate hot and cold over-the-side taps?
I've seen one in a rented house and don't really understand. It's just like
a low level basin with separate taps - there's no spray or jet, and the taps
are directed downwards.

The only purpose I can think of is for washing feet or babies, but can't see
how it fulfills its bidet function without a lot of splashing...

Theo