Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default Obama win triggers run on guns - "Most of the people there werecussing Obama"

Gunner Asch wrote:

Maybe Obama's transition team posted those gun-control policies to stimulate
the economy. The guy is pretty smart. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Intentional or not, it sure seems to be working!

I need to pick up another small .380 for my lady's purse.

Get her a small 38 Special. Much more punch in the same cubic.

Gunner

She doesn't really need and more "punch", Gunner.

What she wants is something she can control.

And commonality of ammo speaks for itself.

Richard

(remove the X to email)