Traves W. Coppock

Default Why wood prices are going up

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 04:16:08 GMT, "Leon"
Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

I live in Houston,,,Premium hit $1.84 a gallon, and a very large percentage
of the nations refineries for gasoline are here.. Never was a shortage here
either...

hell up here in the twin cities area we have three major pipeline
heads, and two refineries fed straight outta the gulf. . . never had a
pipeline bust open and yet, strangely every time one "breaks"
somewhere else, or there is a major blackout, or a fly lands on a
beanstalk in the mediterranean, , , we suck on it at the pumps.
price is finally below 1.60 here from labor day...

Traves