Dave Balderstone

Default HUMOR: Getting even at Home Depot

In article m, Mark &
Juanita wrote:

The system has to know the cell you are in so that it can route
calls to you. When your phone is on, the phone is communicating with
the cell you are in.

Ayup. We had our telco security call the office once to find out if I
really had traveled from Rochester NY to Mpls/St. Paul in the 3 hours
between cell calls they saw in their logs. They were able to place me
at both airports and were apparently concerned that my cell may have
been stolen or cloned (or both).

The call came to the office while I was still at the Mpls airport,
their security red-flagged it immediately.

djb

--
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"