Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Agatha Christie - Black Coffee Set

Mekon wrote:

Mrs Mekon is in this one.

The curtains hide double french windows the 'wallpaper' is fabric
stapled to the 'walls' the fabric comes off easier and doesn't damage
any of the wall sections. All doors had to be fuctioning right down to
actually locking with keys. Unusual on stage, most stuff is just for
show. The bookcase was made from scratch.

At interval peple come ant tell me what a great set I have built, then
when they tell me what they like they talk about the set *dressing* not
construction. they talk about the walpaper or the photos or the clock,
almost anything but the bits I had anything to do with.

Ho hum, back to the workshop

Mekon

Not seeing the picture, just this posting.