Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Christmas Lights

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in
:

"Pete C." wrote in message
ster.com...

Stormin Mormon wrote:

How does one get a christmas light ready?

You draw up the display plans on you CAD system, then you rent a
warehouse bay and start fabricating the framework, installing the
animation motors, mounting the lights and testing the controllers.
When everything passes testing you carefully dismantle and pack it
for transport home.

Pretty much what I've been telling my wife for the past 27 years we've
lived here. Should be ready soon, but I'm still working on the CAD
drawings. No way am I going out in the cold to string lights. She
puts a candle in the windows.

Candle - very few components and dependencies. Highly reliable :-)

[assume we mean the econo plastic plug in candles]