Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold and Susan Vordos Harold and Susan Vordos is offline

Default OT - God, then and now

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

snip---

That's surprising to me, but I'm not a big-city fan, anyway. I saw
Jethro Tull, my favorite band of all time, in Phoenix, the only big
city I've lived in.

Not a Tull fan in general, but his Songs From the Wood is out of sight! His
Thick as a Brick album bored me to tears.

I'm not keen on big cities, either, the only exception being its damned hard
to buy the kinds of supplies I need for the shop. Don't know what I'll do
if I ever get to the point where I'm actually using it. On the plus side,
I'm a bit like a crow and have saved damned near everything in my years, so
I'm well stocked with metals and many cutting tools.

I have come to love my seclusion. Living on acreage has its benefits.

Harold