Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Obama win triggers run on guns - "Most of the people there were cussing Obama"

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sun, 9 Nov 2008 21:19:49 -0500, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

cavelamb said:
Intentional or not, it sure seems to be working!

I need to pick up another small .380 for my lady's purse.

Keep going. The economy needs your consumption. Shoot a lot of that ammo
up,
too. d8-)

BTW, gas is $1.97 here today. 'Think I'll go shop for a Hummer...

I paid $2.229 this morning on the Left Coast. grumble, grumble

$38 to fill up is a helluva lot nicer than the $78-104 I've paid in
the past. I hope the prices stay down and even get lower.

Right. It will be Canyoneros from sea to shining sea. g

I'd love to believe that we've wised up, and that the low prices will be a
blessing rather than another excuse to go on a petroleum bender. I figure
it's about as good a chance as I have to win the lottery...and I've never in
my life bought a lottery ticket.

Drink up and enjoy it while you can, because the hangover next time will be
a hellbender.

--
Ed Huntress