Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_2_] Hawke[_2_] is offline

Default Obama win triggers run on guns - "Most of the people there were cussing Obama"

"
I hear the same increase in gun sales is happening here in Central
Oregon.

Paul

Let me get this straight. You're saying that business is already booming
because of Obama. I expected that he would be able to get the economy
straightened out after he's had some time but now you're saying that he's
already helping out the economy. Wow! it hasn't even been a week since he
was elected and he's already helping the economy get back on it's feet.
That's even better than we hoped for. He hasn't even taken office yet and
he's started to fix the economic mess the republicans left for us. Boy, I'm
sure glad he won.

Hawke