Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Obama win triggers run on guns - "Most of the people there were cussing Obama"

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Anecdotal my ass . It was elbow to elbow at Guns & Ammo here in Memphis
yesterday . Fortunately I didn't have to wait long in line . Shoulda got
two cases , but I consider myself lucky the wife OKed one - from HER
account !
Hmmm , need to check .45 ACP supplies ... might need more slugs . Or
molds
and gaschecks .

Maybe Obama's transition team posted those gun-control policies to
stimulate
the economy. The guy is pretty smart. d8-)

I'd like to think it was a pragmatic case of I don't want to go there vs,
we are not
supposed to alert those cling to their God and guns. I think with Biden
as VP gun control
is not of the table. Being a product of northern Illinois politics isn't
giving me a lot
of comfort either.

Hopefully he is smart enough not to touch that rail, it won't get him
anywhere. It is a
litmus test that will be responded to vigoriously. I don't think he wants
to pick fights
he can lose ground on. He may want to, but I'm thinking he is savvy
enough to know it
isn't worth it.

Wes

The jury is still out. But I'm pretty sure that they realized quickly that
picking that fight is the last thing they need right now.

--
Ed Huntress