Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Phone Question on Cable/Traditional

Got to admit, he's a pretty good writer.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"willshak" wrote in message
news

But the fire I'm calling about started in the basement, where I'm
trapped because I tripped running for the phone and broke my hip.

The fire took out my TelCo block so I can't use the land line phone,
which I managed to grab on the way down to the cold, hard concrete slap.

My cell phone fell out of it's holster and slid under the washer.

I'm lying here shivering on the floor, well aware of the irony that
the fire will soon solve the warmth issue, while holding a useless
phone in my hand while staring at my lifeline lying under the washer.

I'll let you know how this all works out...

Can't you email the local emergency services with that laptop you were
carrying at the time, or did the battery die?

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY