Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Obama win triggers run on guns - "Most of the people there were cussing Obama"

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Anecdotal my ass . It was elbow to elbow at Guns & Ammo here in Memphis
yesterday . Fortunately I didn't have to wait long in line . Shoulda got
two cases , but I consider myself lucky the wife OKed one - from HER
account !
Hmmm , need to check .45 ACP supplies ... might need more slugs . Or molds
and gaschecks .

Maybe Obama's transition team posted those gun-control policies to stimulate
the economy. The guy is pretty smart. d8-)

I'd like to think it was a pragmatic case of I don't want to go there vs, we are not
supposed to alert those cling to their God and guns. I think with Biden as VP gun control
is not of the table. Being a product of northern Illinois politics isn't giving me a lot
of comfort either.

Hopefully he is smart enough not to touch that rail, it won't get him anywhere. It is a
litmus test that will be responded to vigoriously. I don't think he wants to pick fights
he can lose ground on. He may want to, but I'm thinking he is savvy enough to know it
isn't worth it.

Wes

in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller