Mark & Juanita

Default HUMOR: Getting even at Home Depot

In article ,
says...
I had to laugh. If a Methodist had done it they would have said he was
acting like a Baptist.
The Baptist church is right across the street from the Methodist in my town
(and down the street form the Episcopal). We are always ribbing one another
that way.

--
Young Carpenter

I meant no slight to either denomination (truth to tell if Railey is
guilty and nonrepentant -- he was neither Baptist, Methodist, nor
Christian, but a hypocrite -- I belong to neither denomination, I was
only trying to make sure the facts were correct). I lived in Dallas at
the time of these events, and I thought he was Pastor of one of the
Methodist churches. [Quick check on Google, from
http://www.handwriting.org/archives/99may_03.html : " Within seven
years he was made senior minister at First United Methodist Church in
Dallas. ..."]

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
s.com...
In article , says...
Dave,

The cell that you are currently operating in has the ability to record
your presence in that area along with the date and time. Older and
rural cells (macro cells) are typically several miles in diameter. If
you are in a metropolitan are that utilizes microcells the diameter of
these cells can be between 300 and 1000 meters.

If you don't want you travels to be known turn off your cell phone.

We had a Baptist minister in Dallas a number of years ago who was

Thought he was Methodist?