Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default Obama win triggers run on guns - "Most of the people there were cussing Obama"

Carl Boyd wrote:

" wrote in message
I hear the same increase in gun sales is happening here in Central
Oregon.

Paul

Anecdotal information would indicate same here is central Florida,
maybe this is part of the Obama plan to stimulate the economy.

CarlBoyd

Anecdotal my ass . It was elbow to elbow at Guns & Ammo here in Memphis
yesterday . Fortunately I didn't have to wait long in line . Shoulda got two
cases , but I consider myself lucky the wife OKed one - from HER account !
Hmmm , need to check .45 ACP supplies ... might need more slugs . Or molds
and gaschecks .
--
Snag
'90 Ultra "Strider"