Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon Grimly Curmudgeon is offline

Default Elfin safety at B&Q

drugs began to take hold. I remember "bilbo*baggins"
saying something like:

The storeperson told me she 'couldn't under any circumstances' sell
the device to me, for 'Health and Safety' reasons. When I asked what
those reasons were, she told me that some of the packaging seemed to
missing. I persisted. She insisted that "You might not have all the
instructions, and cut your finger off. Then you could sue us. It's for
your own good......"

Obvious. She was keeping it for her boyfriend.
--
Dave
GS850x2 XS650 SE6a

"A scone and tea at half past three