Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Sic semper tyrannis

wrote:

On Sat, 08 Nov 2008 23:04:28 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gee. We use paper ballots around here in Central FLorida, and I used
my driver's license for ID. I registered when I renewed my driver's
license.

I have to go and get a pretty picture taken at the post office
before the 26th for my drivers licence renewal for 5 years, no charge
as I am over 65.

Do you Americans have to have photos on your D/l's ?

Yes, or we counldn't use them for a photo ID.

I still have my N & S Rhodesian licences from 50 years ago with
photos. They have changed a bit over the years, still about the same
quantity of hair, but the colour has changed to more grey than brown
and I have put on about 20kg weight, gone from waist size 30" to 38"

I was completely gray at 20.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.