Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold and Susan Vordos Harold and Susan Vordos is offline

Default OT - God, then and now

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
snip----

Both greats, but I'd prefer a mute on every horn. I love Miles Davis,
but the volume of his horn just kills it for me. Several of his and
Ellington's jazz songs have muted horns and I really like that sound.

Strange you say Mile's horn has a volume problem. He is well known for his
soft blowing, and uses the mute regularly.

If you're not familiar with his album Kind of Blue, check it out. I think
you may change your opinion of his sound-----but then my perfect may well be
your imperfect.

If a soft trumpet sound is to your liking, you'd love Clark Terry, and Chuck
Mangionne and his flugelhorn is also ear candy.

Harold