Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Henry Kolesnik Henry Kolesnik is offline

Default Please help identify a tool?

Michael
The German WWII Rx/Tx is a missing all the tubes as I recall. I've been
told be others that the German VHF technology was way ahead of ours and
we copied lots of it.
Hank wd5jfr
"Michael Koblic" wrote in message

"Henry Kolesnik" wrote in message

Does anyone know what this tool is called and what's it for? It's
the first two pics on my Photobucket site, just click on the link
below.
Castings have DA$ 103, DAG 147CF & DAG 148. I'm guessing that it
might be a jig for drill bit sharpening.
Thank
Hank wd5jfr
http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l237/wd5jfr/

Others have much better idea about your tool but I cannot help but
comment on the rest of your album. It brings back memories!
BTW I think the German piece of equipment is form WW2, 1941
manufacture if I am correct. It is not one I am familiar with first
hand (unlike the EK10s or EL10s). Does it have the RV series of
"acorn" valves? The Germans sure knew how to build this stuff...

--
Michael Koblic,
Campbell River, BC