IMM

Default Low Voltage lights intermittent

IMM wrote:

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message

In article ,
(Tahir Hussein) writes:

Thanks for all your inputs guys. I suspected that it might be the
transformer. Now comes the tricky part. The lights are in the single
storey extended kitchen area. The only access point I can see are
where the lights are. How do I access the transformers and where are
they likely to be. Near the lights or back towards the reast of the
lighting system?

I would take one (or more) of the lights out and peer through the
hole. Some transformers are long and thin, designed to be pushed
through the same hole. Otherwise, at least you'll see what direction
the cable goes.

If the transformer is inaccessible, then it may be better to feed in

mains
cable and fit main downlighters. Problem solved.

And 5 more problems created.

What a wild statement. Please expand.

---