Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jack Campin - bogus address Jack Campin - bogus address is offline

Default Wooden Ramps

I need to make some ramps to get my mobility scooter into the shed.
The last pair I made was made from 2 piece3s of 4 x 2 timber about 4 feet
long cut on a diagonal. Screwed to the diagonal was a piece of weather
proof weyroc and a couple of bracing pieces of wood underneath.
These have last me since 1997 and have been out in all weathers, but
alas, nothing lasts forever.

How about one of those plastic covers used to cover holes in the road?
They're plenty strong enough and often get left behind after the job's
done.

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====