Posted to alt.home.repair

Default {OT} I cried...

Zoot wrote:
Revenue IS unlimited.

RALEIGH - Democrats in the U.S. House have been conducting hearings on
proposals to confiscate workers' personal retirement accounts -
including 401(k)s and IRAs - and convert them to accounts managed by
the Social Security Administration.

http://www.carolinajournal.com/artic...y.html?id=5081

--

I'm still trying to figure out if that is tongue-cheek or not. I think
Ghilarducci is very serious, but congress is not yet that far gone where

Buy diamonds and gold, put it in a safety deposit box
at your nearest Swiss bank. Perhaps the government
won't go looking there,..... yet.

TDD