Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RB[_2_] RB[_2_] is offline

Default Sic semper tyrannis

wrote in message

Ross, Obama was a better choice than McCain and the she-cheney for
many reasons, but his strong liberalism worries me to no end, and
should worry you too, if your IQ is above 100.

Obama sure as hell isn't the be-all and end-all and cure-all, and I
think very little is going to change.

Will he:
- give us an administration bound by the rule of law, restore
accountability, and abide by the intent of the constitution? maybe.

This is the head of an election campaign that appears to have accepted
$30 million in illegal contributions from foreign nationals